More Information

May 17, 2013

In completely non-writing-related news...

I'm currently knee-deep in sorting through my apartment as I prepare for my move from NYC to San Francisco. So of course that means I'm finding any and every reason I can to procrastinate. *grins shamelessly* And one of those finds was a Chibi maker. What's a Chibi? Well...


This is a Chibi. Specifically, this is Chibi ME.

Yup, so that's my big reveal of the week. This is pretty much what I'd look like if I were a Chibi, right down to the black tank, grey cardigan, bright corduroys, black flats, and red glasses.  Plus the mug of tea in my hand (can't forget that!).

Anyway, if you're curious and want to make your own Chibi, check out the Chibi maker here at deviantart. But make sure you have an hour to kill because let me tell you - cartoonifying yourself can be STRANGELY addictive. :D

Putting the "pro" into procrastinate,
NJ

P.S. Actually, I lied - I have some writing-related news. My short story was accepted by Dreamspinner Press to be included in their next anthology! Woop woop! This is the one that just flowed out of me in the course of 2.5 days. It felt SO damned good to write, and I'm so glad that DSP thought so, too! So keep your eyes peeled for the Cuddling anthology, which will focus on established couples. More info on this story and the anthology later. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment