More Information

January 1, 2013

Happy 2013, Romance Readers!


Happy new year, everyone!

Wow, 2012 was a year of change, and here's hoping 2013 brings with it just as many (pleasant) surprises. :) It's so strange to think that just one year ago my being "Nico Jaye" didn't exist and was nowhere on my radar even.

You see, in 2012, I began writing. Specifically, on February 27, 2012, I began writing, and it has been quite a journey of self-discovery and fun man-loving scandalosity ever since!

How did my writing adventures begin?

Well, a football picture and prompt were presented as part of the Goodreads M/M Romance group's Love is Always Write event, and when nobody picked it after a couple of days, I raised my hand (slowly...tentatively...with my other hand covering my eyes...) to volunteer my then-completely-unknown and -untested writing skillz to write a story for it.  That's how Brad and Cam came into existence, and now I seriously <3 them like none other.  The original picture and story posting discussion threads can be found here and here (note: must be a member of the group to view the thread).

Man-to-Man Coverage has just been re-released as part of the Love is Always Write anthologies, which the Goodreads M/M Romance group recently published and made available for download.  Check out Love is Always Write: Volume Six, downloadable on the Goodreads book page here. I am so proud and honored to be included in this project, and this FREE 500-page anthology includes twelve m/m romance stories for your reading pleasure.


In summary, the year of 2012 was quite a time of transition, from my discovery of writing adventures to my recent decision to enter into voluntary unemployment, and I look forward to seeing what's in store for me in the year ahead.

Best wishes for the new year to all! May 2013 be filled with love, laughter, and more scandalosity (even if it is just between the pages)! :D

Raising her glass of non-alcoholic bubbly,
NJ

Note: I'm not expecting; I just don't like the taste of alcohol. Blasphemy, I know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment