More Information

June 1, 2013

SNEAK PEEK! - "BTW I Love You" Excerpt

Well, folks, I'm heading out soon on my cross-country roadtrip (I'm moving from NYC back to SF!), so I'll be a little incommunicado this month.  However, that doesn't mean I won't have a story for you guys to read - and a freebie, at that! :)


BTW I Love You will be coming out verrrrry soon (yay!) as part of the Goodreads M/M Romance group's Love Has No Boundaries writing event. This story about two college-aged boys will be a group exclusive, so you'll have to join the group to get exclusive first-look access to BTW I Love You and over 150 other stories!

You can find the blurb here, and here's a tiny sneak peek from the prologue at the very beginning of the story. Hope you like it! :)

BTW I Love You Excerpt:

PROLOGUE
The afternoon SoCal sun was bright and cheerful two days before Memorial Day weekend.  Aidan was walking back to his student housing apartment when his phone buzzed in his pocket.  He'd just taken his last final – a hellacious combination of lab and written exam for his upper div Environmental Engineering class – and the day that greeted him upon exiting the science lab was glorious.  Provided everything went well, knock on wood, he would at last be graduating next weekend from UCLA.
Aidan shifted his backpack to his other shoulder to fish out his phone.  When he saw who'd sent the text message, he grinned.
24 hrs until some fun in the sun! check your email. ;)
He glanced up to make sure he wasn't going to walk into a tree like he did last week and, seeing the coast was clear, tapped his screen to check his email. 
To:  Aidan Montgomery
From:  Jake Everett
Subject:  You & Me?
Attachments (1) 
Once the picture loaded, Aidan let out a bark of surprised laughter as his heart warmed at the sight.  Grinning, he quickly texted a reply to Jake.
If you're lucky. ;)


***

That's it for now!

I know...cliffhanger, much? :D Well, if you want to find out what was in the picture that Jake sent to Aidan, then you'll have to keep your eyes peeled for BTW I Love You this summer...very very soon.  Like...perhaps...this upcoming week. :D

Cheers,
NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment